Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sweet Tooth Tuesday!

by Ashlee

Hey y'all! The past two weeks have been SOOOO busy so I apologize for the late blog posts all the time! I've been scheming up lots of beautiful wedding designs :) One thing I always like to incorporate into my weddings is some sort of customized bar. There are a zillion different types of bars depending on things that are important to you and your fiance!  Check out some examples below and let me know which one you would like to incorporate into your affair!

Candy Bar
photo credit: Katelyn Jame Photography

Ice Cream Bar
photo credit: Genevieve Lieper 

Biscuit Bar
source: Southern Weddings

Whiskey Bar
source: DIY Weddings

Cookie Bar
photo credit: One Love Photo

What other bars have you seen or had at weddings?

Till next time, happy planning!!





No comments:

Post a Comment