Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Fun

by Ashlee


Happy Easter!!!


Lisa and I had a great busy Saturday that started off meeting with some potential new clients that are looking to host an outdoor wedding and reception for 200 guests. Toward the end of our meeting we spotted a local celebrity! Chris Cooley and his wife stopped into get a coup of coffee at our meeting place. So I won't lie, I couldn't spot the guy out of a line up, but Lisa and the couple we met with are huge Redskins fans and the meeting took a two minute long break until they were all able to gather their thoughts since they were so excited to see him in person ;)

When the meeting was over, Lisa and I went on to the Leesburg Antique Trail and also ventured out to Lucketts. We appropriately stopped into The Cooley Gallery and continued on to look for some event props. 



My two favorite stops are The Cottage in Leesburg and The Old Lucketts Store in Lucketts. I could literally go broke at those two stores each time I stop in. They have so many great event props it's out of control!!!! I even recently saw The Old Lucketts Store featured as a background for a photo shoot on United with Love! But seriously, anyone looking for personalized wedding memorabilia can be found at those two stores :) We ended up picking up two black/brown shutter that will end up holding place cards, pictures, flowers, or votives, etc a various weddings. 

(p.s. this is an awful picture of the shutters. These walls behind the shutters are actually greyish/brown..)

I saw a few others things that I think I need to sleep on before making the splurge. I saw about $1,000 worth of stuff that I'm not sure I can live without...so we will see if they make it to the AVE Rental list :)

Till next time, happy planning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment