Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sweet Tooth Tuesday!

Hi Everyone! Sorry for the nonexistent posts over the weekend. There was no Sunday Funday 
:( I was sick as a dog, and now the hubbie is crazy under the weather too. Speaking of the hubbie, I thought for Sweet Tooth Tuesday I would show off his awesome Groom's Cake. My Mom can 100% take the credit for this. My Mom planned the design and had her FIFTEEN year old neighbor create the cake. Can you believe that?? FIFTEEN!!!!!! I think someone has a future in Wedding and Groom's Cakes....


And there is it! They drained the Natural Light Cans and used Rock Candy as the ice. I think everyone at the wedding touched the cake, including myself, to see if the ice was real. This thing got more attention than the Wedding Cake!!!

So I was going to show some other cool pictures of Groom's Cakes, but this popped up on my  search and really you can't top this.


Different strokes for different folks!

Till next time, happy planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment