Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunday Funday...a Day Late :(

by Ashlee


Hello Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! The weather all last week so AMAZING, but of course the weekend hit and it was gross. I spent all day Saturday in Annapolis with one of my summer brides. The weather held out until we got to our last meeting, when we needed to be outside, and it started raining sideways!

On Sunday, Lisa hosted a great Scentsy party for her close friends and family. I am running low on my refills so I eagerly told her I would love to attend! Lisa made a beautiful tablescape with fresh baby's breath and beautiful mixtures of neutrals, browns and greens for a very organic look. After all, the Scentsy burners are supposed to the main focus anyways!! if you don't know what Scentsy is, it is a "a safe, wickless alternative to scented candles". You can click on any of the hyperlinks to learn more about the specific fragrances and burners mentioned below. 

Here are some pictures that I took from my iPhone before I scarfed down all those Rice Pops!




Lisa and I both ordered a beautiful new Scentsy burner that just happened to be called Bride. I LOVE it and can't wait to put it in my office :) My two favorite scents are Sweet Pea and Vanilla and Camu Camu and I stocked up on those. My house is going to smell ammmmazzzzzing!!!!


Till next time, happy planning!!





No comments:

Post a Comment