Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!

Hello my lovelies! Happy Valentine's Day :) Does anyone have any romantic plans for this evening? 

Brennan and I will end up having a quite night at home. We went to Baltimore on Sunday and literally felt like we were going to blow away walking around the Inner Harbor. I love aquariums and it had been years since I've been to the one in Baltimore. They also have some really nice places to eat walking distance, so I thought it would be the perfect little day trip!!  The aquarium was packed, but I still got my close up of the sharks. For those of you that don't know, I'm a SUCKER for sharks (actually, like totally obsessed). 

We had plans to eat at Phillips and get some seafood, but it had been so long since we'd been to Chipotle we ended up changing out plans and just walked over there!! SO romantic, right? 

I hope you all have a great day and are staying warm!!

Till next time, happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment