Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

This past weekend, one of my best friend Lilian married her best friend Eddie. They had a beautiful wedding in Historic Fredericksburg. It is always so hard for me to step out of the planner role and just enjoy weddings as  a guest. I always want to perfect every detail. It was my first time I Fredericksburg, and let me tell you, it's a beautiful town!

I was a bridesmaids along with two of my other very close friends and we all wore different dresses by David's Bridal. I LOVED mine :) We spent the morning getting ready at this beautiful salon on the Potomac and had a total girls morning with mimosas, fresh fruit, and croissants! The morning went by so fast and was ridiculously calm.

The ceremony was held at this beautiful, old historic church- St. George's Episcopal Church. It minds me of my Grandparents church down in Beaufort, SC.

I loved the huge organ!





The wedding party took a trolley around town after the ceremony and had a BLAST!!!
How cool are they??!!


Lastly, the reception was held at another historic landmark, Fredericksburg Square.



It was like taking a step back in history! It was amazing! We all had such a good time and the time passed too quickly.

Katelyn James was the photographer and did an amazing job! Click on the sneak peek below to check out her website!

Lilian is currently enjoying the beautiful weather of the Dominican Republic, and I'm staring at the window looking at gray, rainy skies. Totally jealous!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment